Windshield Wiper Fluid Reservoir by Omix-ADA®. Direct Fit. Easy to Install. The washer bottle provides a reservoir for the windshield washer fluid.
Add, dish soap, ammonia, and (optional). Recap the bottle and gently tip upside down a few times to mix ingredients. Pour into the windshield wiper fluid reservoir of your car.
Step 3: Fill the windshield wiper fluid reservoir until you see the fluid filling in the “neck” of the reservoir. You should not fill the windshield wiper fluid reservoir to the very top.
WINTERIZE YOUR VEHICLE
• Check your antifreeze level and make sure it is properly filled and formulated for winter temperatures.
• Check your tire pressure and tread depth to minimize sliding and/or hydroplaning.
• Replace the wiper blades and fill the windshield wiper fluid reservoir; be sure to use a winter formula to help de-ice windshields.
• If traveling to higher elevations, carry tire chains that are the correct size for your tires, in good working order and practice installing the chains before needing to use them.
• Have a full tank of fuel before traveling.